Wednesday 17 December 2014

News to share

Hello my friends, I have some sad news to share that after nearly two years I have decided to stand down from Carley Duff's Cameo and Creata design teams, I have not took this decision lightly and loved being apart of such lovely team and the wonderful Carley Duff for giving me the fabulous opportunity in first place. 

I would like to wish Carley, Tracy, Michelle and Tina the very best of look for the future and we all remain friends, which I love as those guys have been amazing.


A few things have happen recently that as made me re-evaluate my crafting life, and will be getting back into my crafting and bring you more ideas and posts for 2015 on this blog. So be sure to follow me, by signing up with the followers button on right hand side of this blog.


Bigs Hugs and Crafty Smiles


xxxxxx


   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you ever so much for passing by my blog today, really hope you have enjoyed your visit. Please do leave me comment so I know you have been by, I truly appreciate your comments.