Monday 1 December 2014

Hooray!! CREATA is back on our screens


Yes you have heard right that CREATA is back on our screens...Its been far too long since we have had our crafty army leader back on our screens but Carley Duff is back..

Create and Craft Channel (UK) Saturday 6th December 2014 11am - set your clocks and recorders ready.. Its going to be a-maz-ing!! 

Some of my samples for the fore coming shows















So hope you can join us and watch the show on Saturday, as CREATA have some amazing products on the market and lots of inspiration of course.

Bye for now and keep crafting and smiling


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you ever so much for passing by my blog today, really hope you have enjoyed your visit. Please do leave me comment so I know you have been by, I truly appreciate your comments.