Saturday 6 December 2014

A Thank you gift


Well my posts of late seem to be coming fast and furious or like buses, waiting ages for bus and three turn up all at once. 

Well my mum asked me, could I make Thank you card and little thank you gift.. So I set out on making a gift box using The Boxer board with the fabulous card from Active paper who have eBay store - Click here for Active paper link

The handmade soaps and bath bomb fizzes were purchased from local market, but it as inspired me to give handmade soaps a try, so when I do get round to making some I will do a blog post on here..

I do love a Thank You card and gift and think we should send more as I find we don't seem to do it as offer as we should really.. What with our busy life's but its lovely to such someone you really appreciate them. 





Items used - Active paper on eBay - Couture creations embossing folders, Lifestyle crafts embossing folders, Ribbon, Card stock from The Works, Martha Stewart border punch, Docrafts Rubber Stamp, Spellbinders dies, Sequins,

Until next time keep crafting and smiling 
Big Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you ever so much for passing by my blog today, really hope you have enjoyed your visit. Please do leave me comment so I know you have been by, I truly appreciate your comments.