Tuesday 8 April 2014

Easter treats for the Little ones

Hello Cameo Friends!!

So Easter is almost here, doesn't seem that long ago since it was the holiday season and now its Easter. 

Any how Easter brings little treats for the little ones, So I am not one of these who likes to just call in my supermarket and pick up a Easter Egg that's all cardboard box and plastic packaging and worked out I could do something that bit more special and for less then 80p for each child.

You can go to any Supermarket or discount store for treat supplies and I purchased these sweets and chocolate from Aldi.

Every child loves to go to that well known big M restaurant and used that idea to create Fries boxes that I made using Silhouette Cameo, I'd already purchased the element quite a few months ago and thought it would be perfect for this project. 

 Using Silhouette Sketch pens I wrote the names of the children who will be receiving the Easter treats and then cut the image out and then created offset in blue.  



Items used - Coloured card stock - Clear cellophane - Silhouette sketch pens - Card candi - Curling ribbon - Tissue paper - Sweets and Chocolate

I hope you have enjoyed this post and think its lovely change to have some fresh and bright colours for Spring. Thank you for passing by today and be sure to follow my blog to keep up to date with latest news and posts.

Crafty Hugs



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you ever so much for passing by my blog today, really hope you have enjoyed your visit. Please do leave me comment so I know you have been by, I truly appreciate your comments.