Saturday 5 April 2014

A Mother's Day card for a very special Mum

Hello Crafty Friends 

I should of added this to my blog last weekend but with one thing and another I've just managed to upload it here. I always love to make a very special card for my Mum as she is such a special Mum.







Items used - Docrafts Digital Designer Forever Friends CD ROM both background paper and topper - Pink Mirror creata card - Buttons - Ribbon -Adhesive gems and cardstock 

Thanks for passing by my blog today be sure to follow me so you are first to see my new posts and latest news

Crafty Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you ever so much for passing by my blog today, really hope you have enjoyed your visit. Please do leave me comment so I know you have been by, I truly appreciate your comments.