Sunday 6 April 2014

Cute cards for the Little ones

Hello crafters and cameo friends!!

April and May seems to be busy month for Birthdays, So I thought I would get myself a little organised  and both of these cards are for two young girls who are both a big 9!!





Items Used - Polkadoodles Sundae of season CD ROM for Digi-stamp - Pink & Grey Cardstock- Hot of the press clear stamps - Spectrum Noir Pens - Docrafts Digital Designer CDROM - Buttons and used my trusted friend the Silhouette Cameo to Print and Cut the image.



Thanks for passing by today and hope you enjoyed your visit, Please do follow my blog so you can hear first of my posts and news.

Crafty Hugs




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you ever so much for passing by my blog today, really hope you have enjoyed your visit. Please do leave me comment so I know you have been by, I truly appreciate your comments.