Tuesday 25 August 2015

Small Craft Haul



Hello there, yet again I've been treating myself... oopsy daisy!!! well a girl needs a treat and why not I say? well I visited Make the day special store a few weeks back and always seem to see something I like or really want. Really think these lovely American brands are my weakest at the moment, as they so adorable and that bit different.  


Stamps are - Waffle flower Willy and friends and Lawn Fawn Monster mash 


My next item is two Wow embossing powders that was purchased from Chloe's creative cards Ltd  here in the UK. Both colours are so beautiful with such sparkle,

I've never used Wow before and have been wanting these for while so decided to take the plunge. Just can't wait to get playing with them now..Yay!!

Do pop over to Chloe's site as she as some gorgeous items and Wow powders she has personally design herself.



A short one today I am afraid but I will be back soon with another post shortly, in the meantime please be aware you can be kept up to date with my latest posts by clicking on the follow button on the right hand side of this blog post, or follow by email and through Bloglovin. Feel free to leave me comment so I know you have been by.

Until next time, keep crafting and smiling



4 comments:

  1. The monkey stamps are so stink'n FUN! Love that you have coordinating Washi tape. Great craft haul!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know those monkey stamps are so funny and so cool, I just love them so much. Thank you for your kind words Melissa, I love your work too xx
      Hugs Missy Pink - The Crafty Pink Girl x

      Delete
  2. Fab buys, Missy! A little shopping soothes the soul! :)
    x Asha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too true Asha, it really does the trick..
      Thank you for your amazing support, you are such sweetie xx
      Hugs
      Missy Pink - The Crafty Pink Girl x

      Delete

Thank you ever so much for passing by my blog today, really hope you have enjoyed your visit. Please do leave me comment so I know you have been by, I truly appreciate your comments.