Saturday 10 January 2015

Bright and colourful with Some Odd Girl


From the moment I found Some odd girl stamps, I totally fell for them and love they quirky and sassy style and totally fresh and different. Please head over to their brand new website - Click Here and you will too fall in love with their gorgeous stamps, Kristy who is the owner and designer of Some Odd Girl is amazingly talented and comes up with most amazing ideas.

Currently I only have two sets of Some Odd girl stamps, but I am hoping to add more to my collection when I can.

Coloured in using Spectrum noir pens - these are the colours I used
Skin - FS2 FS3 TN2
Cheeks - FS6 FS2
Hair - PP5 PP4 PP2
Jacket - IB1 IB2
Hat shade IG1 IG4 (Paper piece hat with background paper)
Tshirt and coffee cup - CT2 CT3 CT4
Bag and Tongue - PP5 PP2
Outline - IG1




Items used - Hipster Mae Some Odd Girl stamps - Sequins - Yellow glitter card from Quality save - Blue, Yellow, dark pink card from the works 

Background was designed myself using Serif Craft Artist and I also designed the circle bubble template (made with Silhouette cameo) and link with Distress ink - Tattered rose - sentiment from Hot of the press stamps - Die cut ~ Spellbinders - Flower cut from Fiskars punch 

So hope you enjoyed passing by my blog today, please do follow my blog via the follow button on right hand side of this blog post.

Until next time, keep crafting and smiling.

2 comments:

  1. I just love this! Soooo bright and cheery, and I love pink. So glad you linked up at Anya, Oddies, and Others! Be sure to link up as much as you would like to!
    http://anyaoddiesandothers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thank you Melissa, That's so kind of you to say. I too love pink and its my all time favourite colour.

    XXXX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you ever so much for passing by my blog today, really hope you have enjoyed your visit. Please do leave me comment so I know you have been by, I truly appreciate your comments.