Sunday 7 September 2014

Good news to share


Last week I got to know that I am now apart of CREATA design team run by the very lovely Carley Duff....I was over the moon when I got the news as CREATA as some amazing crafty products and it was real honour to be asked. So thank you very much Carley..Whoop Whoop!!

Carley Duff presents and demo's shows on Create and Craft, so when I hear when the next shows are I will let you all know.

I am so excited and what amazing opportunity.

Thanks for visiting my blog today and hope you can follow my blog for the latest posts and news.
Bye for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you ever so much for passing by my blog today, really hope you have enjoyed your visit. Please do leave me comment so I know you have been by, I truly appreciate your comments.