Sunday 6 July 2014

Wedding Card with a change from the norm

Well some weeks back I was busy designing the perfect wedding card for my friend's son's wedding day, well their wedding was yesterday so I can disclose this creation to my crafty friends.

It wasn't the usual wedding card, I had to take into consideration what the newlyweds would like and what they were into. 

So I search around for the image and after some time I found the perfect image and just had to use it for this card. so I had to gain special permission to use this image and I was so over the moon when the artist agreed I could use the image.

Thank you so much Linda Alder (Alder666) for your kindness for letting me use your work.

The couple love skulls and especially the groom so I thought this design would suit them so well.





Items used - Cut all the elements on Silhouette cameo - Black, Ivory, Red card stock, Adhesive gems.
I coloured the roses in with red tint and leaves with green tint. 

I believe the happy couple are over the moon with the card and that makes me feel so proud, As I was glad I could create something the couple will love and treasure for years to come.

Please follow my blog for the latest updates and news.
Bye for now



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you ever so much for passing by my blog today, really hope you have enjoyed your visit. Please do leave me comment so I know you have been by, I truly appreciate your comments.